Thursday, November 12, 2009

Have you ever had an interaction with someone who was not your family member, but they were able to change your life for the better? Discuss it

Yes I have had someone who is not my family member and they where able to change my life. My 5th grade teacher helped change my life. She always was there for me; she was like a second mother. She never showed favoritism or anything of the sort. One way she helped me was encouragement. Even though I already had it from my mother she still was there to give me more. Even now I still can go to her for that. She also helped me to understand situations better, how to act in certain situations. It took a lot of hard work but it finally paid off. Even with little things like my work, when I had problems with understanding it she helped me. She always had good advice to give to me no matter what. Even though I had a mother that was in my life and had an important part in my life, my teacher was like a second mom. It was kind of stressful getting all of that pressure from both of them but it later paid off and I think it was worth it. I knew that if I got in trouble I didn’t have to just deal with my mom nut her also. She helped me understand that no matter how tired you get it would all pay off. I still go to her for advice when I need it. I still tell her that I appreciate everything she taught me it helped me.

No comments:

Post a Comment